Gylet is a place where extraordinary people assemble to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned – and now can’t imagine living without. Are you excited by the idea of making a real impact? Are you prepared to dream big? Then a career with Gylet might be your dream job. We would love to hear from you! In this role, you will be responsible for conducting feasibility studies, new process and material development.
- Minimum 5 yrs experience doing process R&D
- Hands on experience on various module assembly process like pick and place, dispensing, bonding, filling, laser, component cleaning, curing, plating, singulation, wafer bonding
- Good knowledge on design of experiment, engineering statistic, root cause analysis and problem solving
- Familiarity on different metrology tools and quantitative measurement methodology
- Clear and effective written and communication skill
- Inventive and innovative
- Knowledge and hands on experience on EVO die bonder, EVG and Suss process equipment is advantageous
- Knowledge on adhesive or epoxy or other bonding material is a bonus
- Experience on optical components, active alignment and high accuracy bonding process is a plus
– Hands on process and equipment to conduct proof of concept evaluation and DOEs – Establishment of baseline process and metrics – Perform process characterisation – Establish design guidelines for manufacturability – Define procedures and metrologies – Generate engineering report base on studies and evaluation – Reporting of engineering studies to multi-functional team
Degree in Engineering, Physics, Materials or equivalent.